Home   About Us   Site Details   Contact Us      

Related Links
Application Form
E Brochure
Other Projects
Frequently asked Questions

Do I get land / title ownership when I buy a unit?

Yes, The buyer will have to apply for the permission under section 118 with the govt. An individual is legally allowed to own 500 Sq yards for a residence under the provision of Section 118 of the HP Land Rreform Act.
How will I liaison with the Local Authorities?

Full assistance and support will be provided. The extra cost which is nominal will be borne by the buyer.
When is construction going to begin?

january 2010

When will units be ready for possession?

April 2012


  Copyright © LittleStone Developesr P. Ltd.- All rights reserved     Developed by Shailcreations